donderdag 8 februari 2018

New beginnings

This is the start of a new blog. I will share my pictures and tell a bit about how they were made. When I started photography and struggled to get the result I was looking for, I always loved this kind of information.

My camera is a Canon EOS 5D Mark III, a full frame camera. The picture was made with the Lensbaby Composer pro and Twist 60 optic, with two macro converters (8 + 16 mm). The aperture I don't remember. Lensbaby lenses are manual lenses and this information is not stored. I guess it was F4, certainly not more ;)

It was made on a September morning on one of my favorite fields in the forest. The mushroom is very small and there was a spider who thought it would be a good tent pole to start its web. I often find these tiny webs, but this one was exceptionally beautiful.

One important rule is that, when you find something special: make as many pictures as you can to make sure you covered all angles. You may not get another chance!

My previous blog, in Dutch, is kramsmacros.blogspot.com

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ha Anita,
    leuk dat je weer gaat bloggen. Mooi beeld om mee te starten.
    Ik heb je blog op mijn leeslijst gezet.

    hartelijke groet, Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Corrie,
    Wat leuk! Ik hoop dat er de komende tijd weer wat mooie foto's bijkomen.
    En ik zal iedereen weer opzoeken en toevoegen.
    Groetjes! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie Anita!!!
    prachtige foto!!

    groetjes Nieske

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen